Saturday, May 16, 2009

Literary Evening

Time really passes very fast man, in like 6 more months Im going to sit for the most important exam of my life and that holds the power to decide my future. And my future doesn't seem very promising at this point of time. :(

Anne: "Hey friend, we can only be friends for like another 6 months."

That really struck me, I haven't really thought about this. Anne makes it sound so depressing. Yet I muz tell anne: We can only be classmates for 6 more months but friends for a lifetime.

So that was the 1st sentence that anne said that really struck me. The second one will be on last wednesday, when we had our career day. We were sitting in LT3 listening to a sharing session by NUS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (which i got a 'nice' prize for answering a qn correctly) and she asked me this..

Anne: "Im going to ask you a very serious question. What do you want to be in future?"

And I answered: "A Psychiatrist".

Note, it's Psychiatrist, not Psychologist. Many people would think that both are almost the same, but to me, they are completely different. Yet I can't pin my hopes on studying psychiatry (medicine) since im an Arts student.

But Oh well, im destined not to be one and Im not that disappointed. Mayb cos being a psychiatrist is still not my top-most ambition, I have yet to discover what my real interest is and what I truly want to be in future.

What do I really want? I want what everyone wants - everything.

ANW, some photos from Lit evening last friday... (which I enjoyed. :))































































AND last week I did not bring the right lecture notes for ECONS, so i decided to shut down and not listen and spend my time doodling instead...

AND here is what I have achieved in an hour....
















I think Dumbledore looks the best!



PS: The most popular departments in NUS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences are: Economics, COmmunications and New Media and Psychology. (The answers that got me a prize. HEE.)

1 comment:

  1. hey! i've always wanted to be a psychiarist since primary sch yknow! hahah. ^5

    -bonnie

    ReplyDelete