Saturday, May 9, 2009

Reflection

I saw a few pictures on my fren'z blog today. One of them makes me makes me really touched and act as a wake-up call to me, my ignorance had caused me to overlook some of the significant things tt exist in this world.


















This little boy was picking food, properly discarded by someone cos it was spoilt or mayb someone decided he or she deserves better food. Yet, the boy picked it off the ground, eating it carefully as if tt discarded food is a piece of treasure.

His skinny limbs and tattered clothes really show how serious the problem of poverty is in some parts of the world. I have no idea where tt picture was taken, yet it points out the fact of how lucky we are, enjoying a comfortable life that does not require us to pick off food from the ground and having proper meals on a proper table. And to think tt some of us find carrots and tomatoes disgusting.

This picture evokes a lot of thinking and make me reflect on the conditions of the earth now. I think appreciation and thankfulness is a virture, and we shld always appreciate things and people around us. Cos we are so...


lucky.





No comments:

Post a Comment